Friday 15 June 2012

Voices in Our Heads




Greetings, fellow Eathlings.
First off, I want to apologise for the extensive time I haven’t shown up with a post. Not that I have a very good reason, it’s because I’m far too lazy.
Anyway, recently I was derping around on the internet like any other day in my not-so-eventful Summer Holidays. When, I saw this:
 




Crazy, right?
The internet also has scientific explanations and stuff like that, basically stuff that just goes over my head. But if you’re one of the sharper tools in the shed, I think you should totally go check it out.

But, what’s captivating is, that perhaps our brain is made of tiny universes. So, maybe, there are LOTS of people in a minute brain cell, which group with other brain cells to form the brain in your head, which helps in your existence. You’re a part of a universe, which is probably a brain cell in some other guy’s brain, which helps in some other guy’s existence... and so on. It just about goes on FOREVER. I repeat, crazy.

So, when you’re feeling down, try not to think of the fact that you’re just an insignificant organelle in a tiny brain cell of someone else’s. Think instead, of the fact that if you let your guard down, then (Considering you’re an important part) the whole cell might be destroyed. In this case, the whole Universe. (Which is probably not true.) But, no pressure ^_^

So we part once again, fellow organelles, and hopefully not for long. 


--SiruslyAdu, some editing by Mistleupa

No comments:

Post a Comment